Besides my Guardian Life Articles, I've really been a bit behind on TWP business, but never fear, all things worketh for good.
I have some fab projects in the pipeline I can't wait to share with you guys, some awesome giveaways in the works too.
TWP's 5th Anniversary is coming up on the 24th of October and I know I have to mark it somehow, I've put on my thinking cap to figure out the best way to thank you guys for five years of unbelievable love and support. Suggestions are also welcome, we're all family here, speak up.
Below is a round-up of articles on the internet where I've been featured. I don't think I'll ever get used to the feeling of having people you don't even know think your work is important enough to want to share it with an audience.
Warms the cockles of my heart and stuff.
Here are a few I was able to find, some of them are as far back as several months ago.
1) I did an interview recently with business website stephanieobi.com on how I built a business with my blog. You can find the interview HERE
2) Genevieve Magazine online recently did a 'We Love Her Style' feature on me, thanks guys! You can find it HERE
3) I was a wedding style personality for Sugar Weddings! See it HERE
4) I've been featured quite a bit by the good people at onobello.com on a couple 'Who Wore It Better' posts. Find them:
And also in a more recent Holiday Style Inspiration post HERE
5) A Style Crush feature by the fab Michi (July baby and my birthday mate) of uberchicmichi.com HERE
6) A Star Style feature on ameriestyle.com HERE
7) A lovely lovely post comparing me to Victoria Beckham (yes I receive it) by The Fairy Godmother NG HERE